Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Radical Love Campaign

www.radicallovenow.com:

Challenging followers of Christ to love Muslims as He does.

Christian relationships with Muslims have often been characterized by conflict, fear and lack of love. This is the opposite of the way Jesus taught his people to live. As his followers, we are promised a love that casts out fear. We are commanded to love neighbor and even enemy. Therefore we resolve to imitate and obey Jesus by making the following pledge:

  • I will repent of any hateful feelings toward Muslims and pursue love.
  • I will pray for Muslims that God will bless them and that they will experience His peace.
  • I will do at least one act of kindness for a Muslim in this next year.
  • I will respectfully share the good news about Christ.
  • I will not spread negative stereotypes about Muslims but will season all my words with grace.
  • I will champion this cause, armed only with love, truth and good deeds.

Be Radical like Jesus. Sign the pledge at www.radicallovenow.com and mobilize 10 friends to do the same.

Champion this cause and change the world.

More on the biblical basis for Radical Love

No comments: